Monday, October 11, 2010

The Day the TV Went Away

We no longer have a TV. It didn't die, S. carried it out to the Jeep, with nary a gun aimed at his head.

Yes, we did it willingly.

There are still six TV shows I watch, although it may drop down to five if Glee doesn't improve. Now we'll just watch them on the computer, or if we ever decide to get rid of the internet (gasp!), we'll wait until the library buys the season on DVD and then borrow it and watch it on the computer.

I've found myself bringing home movies from the library and returning them without watching them. So many times I've guessed the movie a half an hour in, or it's the same formula to the romantic-comedy, that I would rather be reading or doing something else more productive.

But don't fret, if you still want to watch hours of TV every week, I'll still be your friend : )

I was looking at Yahoo news and came across this article, and thought it was a nice bit of serendipity.

No comments:

Post a Comment