Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

Many consider today an unlucky day, I've never felt that way. I woke up with a storm brewing on my day off, what a wonderful way to start the day.

Later this morning I'm going to the bank to hopefully start the paperwork on our home refi. We will be going from a 30 year at 6.75% interest to a 15 year with 3.9%. Our monthly payment will actually be a bit less, and since we've already been at the house 6 years, with the refi we will finish paying 9 years earlier.... but we plan on putting more money towards the principle whenever we can... so I'm hoping no more then 10 years before the house is paid off.

I had gone to the emergency room Wednesday morning for intense pain right above my left kidney. The found nothing wrong after getting poked 8 times in the hands and arms while they were looking for blood.... yes, I know my veins are hard to tap, but really! They did give me two more shots in the upper butt for pain medicine, but that only gave me 4 hours of sleep.

So I went to the chiropractor yesterday even those this was back pain like I have never felt before. My sides doing better, but I just want the pain gone!

1 comment:

  1. I've come to realize that the chiropractor is really useless. I wish I was one of those that swear by them, but really Michael cracks my back a thousand times better than the chiropractor ever has. And it feels good for days after. With the chiropractor, I don't notice anything. I was going to him for my migraines while I'm pregnant, but he's not helping that either.

    ReplyDelete