Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hello. My name is Kim and I'm addicted to Pinterst.


I love to organize. I love to throw parties. I love to help people throw parties. Pinterest helps me do all of this with ease. I could go on and on, but instead check out my boards (or subscribe to me on Pinterest) and you'll see how awesome we can be together.

Follow Me on Pinterest

So time has passed... the house still hasn't sold, but that's okay because we have enough flexibility to be able to make other plans. When our house listing comes up in January we've decided to take it off the market. And we're making an improvement that makes me so excited....

We getting six new windows! Yes, I know it is easy to make me happy, but I'm not the only one, and I found out today that; "My authentic happiness is the eternal source of happiness that we each hold within us." Check out this post by the Self Help Photographer to read about authentic happiness.

The Self Help Photographer is also holding a contest for the month of December with an awesome prize.

A full one on one photography coaching package.

This package includes:
*Six hours of skype coaching tailored to your specific needs. Weekly one hour coaching customized from a survey and a 1/2 hour skype call to allow us to get to know each other and discover exactly what you need.
*Unlimited email exchanges during the 6 week coaching period. To answer questions, keep you motivated and provide support in between coaching sessions.
*Weekly tasks to implement and build on the coaching sessions. These tasks will also be tailored for you.
*Review and feedback on the work produced from your tasks. So that you can learn from your work, and see how your work grows throughout the program.

At the end of the coaching sessions you will receive:
*A PDF you can refer back to with information and resources
*Audio copies of the skype sessions so you can re-listen to them at any time
*By the end of the 6 weeks you will be more confident and successful in your photography.

So make sure to go here and enter... and after you're done tell everyone you know who owns a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment