Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dominating the World

My previous post talks about World Peace, and now I want to dominate the world. My how things change in less than a month. Although I think if I (and like minded folks) were to dominate the world there would be world peace.

The past month hasn't been especially busy, just wanted to marinate the thoughts in my mind, hence no blog action. I've been reading various blogs on the net about minimalism and whatnot, and ran across a World Domination Summit that is being held in Portland, Oregon next June.
So S. and I signed up. It will be S's first airplane ride and only my second. We're looking forward to it, and lucky for us the site has a countdown on it so we know how many more days until we head to Oregon to meet some like-minded people.

We had put an offer on a $14,000 dollar house, but weren't quick enough. So we'll finish up the last few things to get our house ready for sale and probably put it up the end of January.
I've already found another house I want to buy (after ours sells, and as long as the other one is still for sale). It's in town, one mile in different directions to both of our works, and about a block from the grocery store, natural food store, S's workout place and the farmer's market. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment